- Inside the peninsula provider that the recipient is there: 72 working hours. Does not include the Canary Islands nor the Balearic Islands.
- Standard Shipping: from 2 to5 working
*No shipments are made outside the European Union
All countries outside the European Union, bear tocustoms clearance, supplements, taxes and import duties, depending on the product, content and amount of the invoice.
Special terms and conditions
Nothing may be sent that involves dangerous m erchandise, ADR, or merchandisewhich cannot be imported according to the laws of the destination.
Shipments are not made to post office boxes.
- The modification of the delivery address in the peninsula may be carried out, entailing an extension of the delivery period, as well as an additiona l travel cost.
- The modification of the international delivery address, providing it is the same population and it is a street number, or an incorrect address, may be made leading to an extension of the delivery period, as well as an additional cost of additional tr
- The address cannot be changed to another country or another city once the item leaves the premises.
A maximum period of 24 hours is enabled to claim a missing item, loss or deterioration.
Exchanges and returns
Exchanges and/or returns must be made within a maximum period of 30 days from the date of purchase. Clothing and accessories products must have their price tags intact. Food, cosmetics, supplements and home collection products must be kept in their original packaging. Only exchanges and returns of products which do not show signs of use will be accepted. For hygiene reasons, intimate garments, swimwear and jewellery cannot be exchanged or returned. Returns must be made in the same form of payment used for the purchase. If purchase has been made with a bank card, the original purchase receipt and transaction receipt must be presented. Return costs shall be borne